From door handles to keyboards, bacteria quickly builds-up on every surface of commercial and residential spaces, spreading contagious illnesses, like the flu and strep throat. And now with the outbreak of coronavirus overseas, a sanitary environment is more important than ever. However, bacteria and other tiny particles can be impossible to fully eliminate with traditional disinfecting and sanitizing methods. To really stop illnesses from spreading, you need a new solution: electrostatic spray technology.
E-Spray: Stops the Spread of Bacteria
It can sometimes feel like cold season never ends. No matter how much time and effort are devoted to disinfecting and sanitizing, illnesses tend to rip through offices and households like wildfire. As the number of sick days and health care appointments go up, so do the overall costs for businesses and homeowners alike.
Why Electrostatic Spray is Answer
E-spray, a new type of service available from Imperial Cleaning Company, fully eradicates those stubborn germs that can cause people to get sick. This type of disinfectant aggressively adheres to surfaces and objects, completely sanitizing them.
- A More Complete Disinfection: Electrostatic spray completely covers indoor areas, including those out-of-reach spots, with a uniform, wraparound mist.
- Stops the Spread of Infection: This powerful disinfectant kills bacteria and viruses on contact, improving the control of infections, such as influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others.
- Longer Lasting: E-spray aggressively adheres to surfaces and objects, lasting longer than conventional disinfecting and sanitizing services.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: With bacteria and viruses eliminated, the surrounding air is safer to breathe.
- A Cost-Effective Alternative: By stopping the spread of illnesses, E-spray reduces health care-related expenses.
How Spray Disinfecting and Sanitizing Services Works
The electrostatic spray method applies a small electric charge to liquid droplets as they pass through a sprayer. The charged droplets are then attracted to surrounding surfaces, which helps provide uniform coverage.
Electrostatic spray disinfecting has a wrapping effect, which helps its liquid droplets reach areas that are hidden from sight. With its evenly coated mist, E-spray more-easily disinfects those hard-to-reach areas, like the underside of a chair.
Electrostatic Spray Disinfects and Sanitizes all Types of Spaces
Electrostatic spray disinfecting can be used on most surfaces in many types of indoor environments, including: